At the Park Avenue Mansion, you'll find all the amenities and conveniences of a fine business class hotel, combined with the peace and quiet of a luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn. You can soak your troubles away in one of our oversized tubs or work on your laptop in the privacy of your room in front of a cozy fireplace.
"The Park Avenue is the perfect place to stay when I am traveling on business. The amenities are exceptional and the service impeccable. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in St. Louis."
— K. Mesner, Calif.
Single, corporate and government rates are available Sunday through Thursday. Reservations may be made on-line 24 hours a day. Inquiries and telephone reservations are accepted 8AM - 7PM CST at 314-588-9004.
- Ask about our Frequent Business Traveler program
- Express check-out / Boarding Passes Printed
- Broadband wireless Internet provided (Free of charge)
- Special Corporate Rates for single business travelers Sunday - Thursday
- Block to business district, including 9 Restaurants for Lunch or Dinner
- Fifteen minute walk to downtown Union Station, Metro-Link & Amtrak
- Directly across the street from Lafayette Park, perfect for walking or jogging
- Copy machine and fax onsite
- Major credit cards accepted
- Airport sedan or limo service is available for an additional fee.
- Early Risers Breakfast / Breakfast to Go
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate/apple cider and bottomless candy and cookie jars
- Free On-street parking
- Morning newspaper in the parlor
- Private bath and private sitting area
- Central air conditioning (summer) and remote control fireplace (winter)
- Work desk/table
- TV (Plasma or LCD) with Cable/200 movies/CD player/clock radio
- Ironing board and iron
- Refrigerator with freezer