At the Park Avenue Mansion, we completely understand that ordinary St. Louis accommodations just won't do. We are proud to be characterized by a sense of elegant refinement and historic character which have served to make us a landmark St. Louis Victorian Bed & Breakfast.
Forgot a book to read? Our 3rd floor has a book and video library as well as a small microwave for our convenience.
Looking for a cup of coffee really early in the morning? Look no further than the Butler's Pantry just outside your door for a Keurig coffee maker and a hot water pot for your tea. A carafe of purified water is in your refrigerator and ice cube trays are in your freezer!
- Freshly Prepared Candlelight Breakfast
- Evening cordials and cognac
- WiFi throughout the Inn
- En suite Private Bathrooms, some with Whirlpool Tubs
- Luxury bathrobes, towels, bed linens, and goose down comforters
- Ipod/Android docking stations in all guestrooms
- Walking distance to all of Lafayette Square Restaurants and Shops
We want to preserve the beauty of our land and sea for generations to come, so we're making strides to reduce our impact on the environment. Here's a list of some of the things we're doing:
- We use china, silver, cloth napkins and glassware for all of our breakfasts and dinners.
- We replaced our entire heating and air conditioning system with an energy efficient model.
- We replaced our washer and dryer with high-efficiency models.
- We replaced older toilets with low-consumption models that save gallons of water with every flush.
- We encourage our guests to reuse towels.
- We recycle all cans, bottles and newspapers used here.
- We use "green" cleaners and avoid using bleach as much as possible
- All guest rooms have ceiling fans to help regulate temperature, and a carafe of purified water in the refrigerator.
- Our extensive gardens are 100% organic; we use our own herbs, etc.
- Whenever possible, we buy local organic food. Buying locally means less packaging, less fuel used for delivery, and fresher quality.
We're always exploring new ways to save energy and cut down on waste, so there are more projects in the works!
We offer guests a variety of in-room Spa Services including Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki Therapy, Healing Touch, Guided Imagery, & Classes for Reiki, Healing Touch and Guided Imagery. We can also make arrangements for manicures, pedicures and hair treatments at our various local salons.